Ecological education activity is one of the priorities assigned to the special protected natural areas of Moscow. Annually Eco-Centers host over 10-12 thousand people of different social strata and age groups.
The main spheres of ecological education for district residents:
- Excursion activities;
- Ecological festivals and events;
- Organization of fixed and mobile exhibition displays;
- Lectures, seminars and round tables;
- Organization of school and student practices, ecological camping;
- Working with disabled people;
- Organization of creative and ecological interest groups;
- Volunteer work (organizing school-monitoring, surveys of flora and fauna, environment protection activities).